For us to do your annual check up effectively by phone or email we need to see what you can see!
Here are the simple steps to sending us what we need for your annual check up.
- Log into your internet banking on a computer (I know, I know, phones are so easy!) but they don’t always have the exact information we require.
- You want to screen print your home loans (all of them) showing all details including:
- Current limit of home loan
- Current balance
- Redraw amount
- Any offsets that are linked
- Your interest rate
Not sure how to screen print?
- See for a PC: https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-pc/
- See for a mac: https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-a-mac/
Here are some examples of the type of information we need:
Bank of Melbourne